[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil photo gallery and "Ask A Coiler"

I was wondering how many people would like to put pictures of their coil in
a virtual  gallery on a website, I would like to have everyones coil
pictures up in one place also with a email tag(optional).  Another idea for
the website is the "ask a coiler" page where you would tell me if you would
like to be one of those coilers, I can put a email link to you and new
coilers could ask via email their questions. I have the list mentioned in
the first page but this is another way since alot of people hesitate to join
a mail list. I personaly do not think I have near the experience to help new
coilers with questions, simple ones yes but most of them no. If you would
like to do either one of those things, let me know by private email.

Thanks.

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev