[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motion Pictures

At 12:00 AM 1/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:45:47 -0600
>From: huffman <huffman-at-fnal.gov>
>To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
>Subject: Motion Pictures
>
>Hi Chip,
>Here is a short AVI of my latest TC. It was shot in the dark so the quality
>is kinda low, but it is more interesting that a still photo.
>When I get home I will send you the source code for the program.
>Dave
>

>Attachment Converted: E:\NET\NETSCAPE\EUDORA\TEST1.avi

Very nice and well done Dave!

You might want to try Shielding the camera better (Just a sudgestion) so you
don't get the RFI, I think that is unhealthy for sensitive electronics (Boy
do I know!).
I can do the same thing but my problem is my gap, tank, and PS are all in my
computer/repair room and I have to unplug everything to run my coil. Is that
Sphere made from salad bowls? I have come up with a nice sphere and cheap
to. I was driving around looking at christmass lights and saw this house
that had giant ornaments (Perfect metal balls) hanging from a tree, these
were shiney silver and were GREAT TC terminals. I am going to get the nads
up to go and knock on the door and ask where they got them from:)

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601