[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kirlian photography

>Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:01:34 +0000
>From: Tero Ranta <dixie-at-icenet.fi>
>To: tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Kirlian photography
>
>All,
>
>I would like to make Kirlian photographs but what do I need to do
>them?

Tero,
	You need a high voltage RF supply, an object to be
photographed and sheet photographic film. Note: "a high voltage RF
supple" means that to the rest of the known world;) On this LIST, read
that as: a medium voltage high audio frequency source;) Say, 15kV -at-
15+kHz. Use a royer oscillator driving a Television flyback
transformer for the HV ;) source. Put the object of interest on the
photo film, attach the HV lead to the object. Turn on the HV. ( you
will have to experiment with the ON time) Develop the film. It's
easiest if you use a dark room for these steps.

	Regards,

	jim

p.s. Thank you for the fine Tube Coil site.