[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SERIOUS QUESTION and why we may be out of this hobby!

Well, I contacted a friend at a TV station and he advised me that the FCC
says (NEW LAW) that tesla coils,plasma balls, and similar devices fall under
this new law and if you are caught operating them could face serious fines.
Information unlimited also says that plasma balls will no longer be sold due
to this law, what is going on here????????????????????????????????????

I asked him about shielding my coil so the neighbors would not complain
about phones being knocked out, the TV and computers going crazzzzy and
stereo speakers buzzing. All these are things my neighbors are complaining
about to ME at this time, he says there was a nightclub in CA that was shut
down and fined due to a tesla coil and plasma balls operating there. Can
this be true? The way he is talking they can see my coil operating on a
spectrum analizer at their office and can tell where it is comming from,
this is crazy! Or is he crazy???

Could anyone please let me know the official laws or law pertaining to
spark-gap devices and or tesla devices, and also what about the ban on sales
of plasma balls?

Look at information unlimited's web site about the plasma issue.

Very much thanks
   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601