[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My capacitors shown here

[ NOTE: Image is coming later tonight. -- Chip]

Note the size of the capaticor to the pack of smokes, the oil fill line and
the bolt legnth. 6 Tbs of salt to water.

I have seven caps in at the moment, if I add two more the spark gets wimpy
(smaller) and I have to retune (Move) the tap but still I don't get the same
sparks as having seven. I thought if I was to add more caps the sparks would
be larger, BTW I have not yet changed over to the new tank configuration and
still have the caps across the neon with the dinky wire gaps. Last night I
built some tungsten twin gaps and I will be installing them later but for
now I want to figure this one out.

Here is the picture uuencoded for Chip :))

The capacitor measures at .819 nf each.
The total of seven is at .006 uf or 6.44 nf

Is my calculation correct?

  [Part 2, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "CAPACITR.JPG")  43KB]
  [Unable to print this part]

  [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601