[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My coil pictures.

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net Sat Jan  4 21:35:23 1997
> Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 02:02:52 -0600
> From: Kevin <knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: My coil pictures.
>
> So, lets have it. Amazing that the sucker even works eh?
> Next pics will be of the coil with the new tank.
>    ********************************************
>    * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
>    ********************************************
> Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
> My main web page soon to be all TESLA
> related with lotsa pictures and links.
> http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
>
> Non related sites I have
> The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
> http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
> Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
> Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
> The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
> 204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601

Kevin,

You should have seen some of my early coils (high school, 30+ years
ago)! Fine-wire candlestick coils, plate glass caps across the
transformers, fine-wire primaries, no top terminal... and like ugly on
an ape! But they worked... until I blew up all my neons transformers!
:^(

When you start incorporating the improvements, you'll see improved
efficiency, "hotter" sparks, and longer run-times before toasting your
neons. Some of the ugliest coils are also the best performers. Enjoy
what you've made, learn, and build a better looking/perfoming one next
time.

And, safe coilin' to ya!

-- Bert --