[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Charge Carriers

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com Fri Dec 20 23:00:14 1996
> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:53:40 -0800
> From: Richard Wayne Wall <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Charge Carriers
>
> 12/20/96
>
> Fred Bach, all
>
> RH opines that TCs deposit eletrostatic charge on a receiver by an
> "ionic acoustic wave".  Do you have any idea what the ion(s) are and
> their associated energies, potentials and mean free paths?
>
> RWW

Richard,

As you saw during your visit with me the other day, the requirement for a
"flee time" resulting from my experiments tend to lend some support for
the ion method of transfer.  What the ions (I prefer to call them charge
agents) are and their method of production, lifetimes, mean free path
etc., are up for discussion.

  Traditionally ions, electrons, etc.  shouldn't be able to make the long
distance trip, either in time or mean free path.  I agree that something
of a non-standard, non-ready to serve explaination is needed here.
Rydberg atoms, charge clusters????

Richard Hull, TCBOR