[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: output

>Subscriber: major-at-vicksburg-dot-com Wed Jan 22 21:56:42 1997
>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:36:23 -0600
>From: RODERICK MAXWELL <major-at-vicksburg-dot-com>
[snip]
>   You guys are not going to believe this, and I'm sort of ashamed to
>tell you after you have been so helpful and everything, but I
>disassembled the gap that I've been using and lo and behold it was
>oxidized. So to make a long story short I cleaned up the gap and every
>things back to normal! Sorry for sending everyone on a wild goose chase.
>I guess this is a typical rookie mistake!

The school of hard arcs;) I'm a degreed Electrical Engineer and these
beasties still get the better of my. What FUN! In the meantime, do get
a good blower to quench you'r gaps. You will get longer arcs for 13
bucks. I know of no other cheeper arc extension;) The fact that your
gap has oxidized tells me that they are getting to hot.

	Regards,

	jim