[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: torque conv./ inner tubes

>  Try filling the tube with water.  Where are you getting the CuSO4 from ?
>
>Chris
>+--------------------------------------------------------+
>|Chris Cudahy             | B.SC. CS/Math - getting there|
>|ccudahy-at-calumet.yorku.ca | Swim Bike Run Colapse        |
>|http://www-home.calumet.yorku.ca/ccudahy/www/home.htm   |
>---------------------------------------------------------+

I have a bottle of CuS04 crystals but when I tried to plate something made
out of nickel, the Cu formed very very thin and took a very long time to do
so. I used5,12,24VDC 1.0A and the effect did not change much. I don't know
what the amounts were that I mixed, water/CuSO4. Do you think if the
solution was strong enough you would get even 1/8" out of it? I very much
like the idea and would like to hear how it comes out. I might try to plate
a rubber ball the same way just for fun and see if I can get it thick
enough. I'll let you know my findings.
I got my CuSO4 from a friends dad, he was a chemist.

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev