[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WTB TC coil - small.

At 10:25 PM 1/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au Mon Jan  6 22:22:46 1997
>Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 12:02:16 +1000
>From: Russell W Taylor <rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: WTB TC coil - small.
>
>Perhaps I am lazy but....
>After many attempts to build a small TC I am about to give up. I guess
>my workshop skills are just not up to scratch.
>I was wondering if anyone had a surplus small TC that they would like
>to  part with for a reasonable sum? I know that this is cheating, but
>perhaps with a working model in front of me I will find the inspiration
>to continue.
>Any help would be greatly appreciated,
>Russell.
>rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au

Guy, PLEASE PLEASE never give up, you are not a quitter, keep trying and you
will be amazed at what you CAN DO when you take the time and put your mind
to it.

Hang in there guy, you will make it, we are here to help in any way, look at
my first coil!

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601