[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wife

At 11:16 PM 1/28/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net Tue Jan 28 23:12:34 1997
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:49:47 -0800
>From: Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: wife
>
>My wife ask me a question about tesla coils today that I can not answer. So I
>have decided to ask this question and find out.
>
>Are there any women that have a tesla coil or build tesla coils or are men
>the only ones that like tesla coils?
>
>Gary Weaver

Had to reply to this.

That is kinda a silly but yet good question, my wife and I both play with my
coil so she does apply to that I guess. Also I have not ever heard of any
other women coilin' so your question is still open.

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev