[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla's Original Gaps

I bought a book about tesla and noticed that Tesla himself said that he did
use rotary gaps but the only benefit was cooling, he stated that quenching
was better with stationary gaps and that he utilized magnets to quench the
sparks.

I am reading alot of interesting stuff about his inventions and also notice
his gaps did not really change much over time, I think it is modern man that
has changed the ways. I hear that nobody has yet been able to reproduce the
spark length that tesla achieved so that tells me something. Why do we use
these so modern ways? I think if we  used his ways and followed his plans to
the letter we could also do as he did and get great results. WE don't have
to use that old wire but the way he built the coils and generated the power
is something we need to look at more closely, why not try it and see what
you get?

Comments please......

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev