[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Transformer

From: 	Lynn Anderson[SMTP:aasphalt-at-win.bright-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, July 15, 1997 12:35 PM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	Transformer

Went back to the place that has all the coax for sale and what did I see? A
large transformer. Much larger than I will need for my first coil but
perhaps the right size for a later version.Can anyone help me out and
explain to me what I have found. If appropriate for a coil I shall buy it
and either use it or trade to someone for something else.  It says on the
tag: G.E  Catalog #9T23B3882,3OKVA,primary 480 V.,Secondary 240V.   Type  QL
Nema class AA dry Type Transformer.   It appears to be new.Thanks.

           Get your "Tars and Stripes" from Anderson Asphalt!