[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 16, 1997 7:03 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Transformer

To: Lynn Anderson

That transformer is much too large and is lower potential than you need for
a Tesla coil.  We have some 14.4 kv and 7.2 kv potential transformers in
stock in Baraboo if you need this type.  Will also give you the copper
strap you inquired about for your primary coil if you stop by someday.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re: Transformer