[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tungsten

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, July 20, 1997 5:59 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: tungsten

To: Kevin E.

We stock 1/2 dia. screw in tungsten/molydenum alloy electrodes.  Units
fitted with a flat copper back plate threaded 3/8-16 NC.  They work well
with both small and large coils.  We drill and tap standard 1/2 dia. brass
rod stock to act as the holder.  Also use them on RSG's with the brass
pressed in axially to the G-10 phenolic rotor material.  We also stock 1
inch dia. pieces that work well for the fixed electrodes in RSG's operating
at 5-20 kva or higher.  Contact us directly at tel. 608-356-3647 if you
have serious interest in these materials.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

I'm