[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wireless Power Receiver!!

From: 	Tesla List[SMTP:tesla-at-stic-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 23, 1997 12:45 PM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	Re: Wireless Power Receiver!!

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 23, 1997 1:58 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Wireless Power Receiver!!

At 04:13 PM 7/22/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

   My suggestion is that you put this on some other List because it is not a
true Tesla coil project.

   Tesla was very adamant about advising people that his air core resonant
transformer was not designed to use Hertzian (radio) waves.

   You are dealing with Hertzian radiation and this is radio engineering.

   I suggest you read and study Tesla's writings and you will understand why
he invented the so called Tesla coil.

   John Couture