[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: additional layer of windings

From: 	Bert Pool[SMTP:bertpool-at-flash-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 23, 1997 4:05 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: additional layer of windings

Jeff,

If you PARALLEL the multiple layers, they do work.  They work very
good, indeed!  If you doubt this, go check our Chip's Web Page, and
you can look at some 15 foot sparks being produced by a two layer
resonator coil being driven by a four layer secondary coil.  If
you're ever in Dallas or Fort Worth, stop by and we'll demo it for
you first hand.

Coiling with lots of layers,

Wild Bill Emery and

Bert Pool