[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: interesting (maybe) bit of cap info - series resistance

Subject:  RE: interesting (maybe) bit of cap info - series resistance
  Date:  Fri, 6 Jun 97 14:46:28 UT
  From:   "William Noble" <William_B_Noble-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

well, there is some series resistance because the capacitors warm up a
little
bit after 30 se to a minute, but I am getting much more energy into the
secondary than with my pervious .002 uf setup - the resistance is
probably
more than one would prefer, but I think they are usable for small TC
work
anyway.  And, they are a lot neater than making one with oil that can
spill.