[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sync vs. Non-sync Rotaries

Subject:   Sync vs. Non-sync Rotaries
  Date:   Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:32:04 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
    To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

All,

An article that I wrote on this subject has been published in the TCBA
News.  LET IT BE KNOWN that my views on the subject have changed
as the result of further work by myself and others.  I no longer feel so
confident that non-sync gaps are better.  The article was based on
earlier work, and certain variables were not properly controlled for.
Aye, controlling for these variables is the bugaboo of TC research for
sure!  If anything, I tend to favor sync-gaps at the moment, but that's
all it is...a "favoring".  The more I learn, the less I feel I know --
and
that's
as it should be.  I feel sorry for the "know-it-alls" who know little
and are
willing to learn even less.

Still, I hope the article is helpful to some people, and if nothing
else, it
should stir up some discussion and controversy which may lead to some
real research and/or useful data.

Still spinning and synching,

John Freau