[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: identify 'polytheralize'

Subject:  Re: identify 'polytheralize'
  Date:   Sat, 14 Jun 1997 17:11:07 -0600
  From:   "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

TO: Robert Michaels

Polythermalize is a trade name used by Beldon Wire & Cable Corp. for
high
temperature 200 degree C. magnet wire.  Other generic name for 200
degree
C. wire is HTAI and most manufacturers can supply HTAI.  It is probably
one
of the best wires for small to medium coil design work and is extremely
durable.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net