[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Capacitor Order

Subject:  New Capacitor Order
  Date:   Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:45:38 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

I have about had it with C.P.  They still have not opened up the cap I
sent
them to find out why it shorted.

I have been in contact with Tom Brown at Plastic Capacitors, Inc. about
small group purchase of a .030 mfd cap rated at 30 KV AC RMS, also rated
at
54 KV DC.  The price will be $337.00 or maybe a bit less.  I have asked
that
they ship the units out UPS to each purchaser.

Lead time is unfortunately 9 - 10 weeks ARO.  They are closed the first
three
weeks of July for vacation.  I want to get this order in before the end
of
June.

Both of my C.P. caps have been sent back so I don't have them to look
at.
 What size connecting studs did we have on the last group purchase of
the
.025 mfd caps?  Maybe 3/8" or 1/2" ?

Those who are seriously interested, please let me know.

Ed Sonderman