[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

adjustable gap

----------
From: 	Steve Date[SMTP:sdate-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, June 17, 1997 9:40 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: adjustable gap

All,

Just received the plans for an adjustable gap from Fr.Tom this week and
it looks like a great idea!

At this point it seems worthwhile to switch from the RQ gap I was
starting and construct this one.... It seems to be a little more work
(as there are more "moving" parts to fit together) but if it works as
advertised (and it looks like it will) it will be a significant
improvment and  well worth a little extra effort.

Fr. Tom has done a good job on drawing up the plans and the unit is
described in simple terms and in a straight forward manner.

I think this one is a winner!

steve (seattle)

P.S.  I have not had any trouble in contacting Fr. Tom via e-mail and it
only took two days to receive the plans.... BTW, 2 bucks for postage and
printing is a steal for the full size plans!

(big snip)