[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Freaky frequency

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, June 18, 1997 11:37 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Freaky frequency

TO: Erik Hennix

50 ma. of drive current for a .022 MFD cap is not enough.  You need a
minimum of 120 ma. of drive current (voltage not as important if in the
6-12 kv range) to drive this system.  Then you can use your larger terminal
and get some longer sparks.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net