[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

60 vs. 30 ma

From: 	Peter Elekssy[SMTP:elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au]
Sent: 	Thursday, June 19, 1997 4:16 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 60 vs. 30 ma

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I have noted just this effect recently. I managed to blow up one of my
30Ma 15Kv neons and have been running the coil (.015Uf poly cap, RQ
muffin type gap)) with just one neon. The gap sparks much slower than
before and the sparks that previously streamed of the Toroid in all
directions are now much sparser.

Does anyone have any idea how long the ringdown takes on each Cap
discharge cycle?

Cheers,

Peter E.