[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 60 vs. 30 ma

From: 	Engle, Daniel (NJAOST)[SMTP:DEngle-at-NJAOST.ML-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, June 23, 1997 3:11 PM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	RE: 60 vs. 30 ma

I'm not trying to beat a dead-horse here, but I'm trying to see this in
layman's terms.  Feel free to correct me...  If you say that current is
the quantity of electrons(for example, the size of a river-i.e. the
bigger the more water) and voltage is the "pressure"(the speed), then
wouldn't increasing either basically charge the capacitor faster?
Wouldn't doubling the current(increasing the size of the river) or
increasing the voltage(increasing the flow of the water) have the same
effect?

Dan Engle