[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Even More Mini Coils

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Sunday, June 29, 1997 2:49 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Even More Mini Coils

Hi John, all,

Indeed :)  First consider that the coils are terminating each other
with an ideal impedance at the base. Being current acceptors, they
naturally see each other in parallel with an extra load nee ground.
Remove the ground and you've removed a lossy shunt from the system.
    If anyone tries this with a high powered system, I advise leaving
the ground connected initially as there is voltage at the base of the
system, particularly when the resonators are issuing sparks due to
an impedance rise at the base.

Malcolm