[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:21:35 +0000
From: Phil_Bidwell-at-3mail.3com-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

Excellent - For a demo of a coil like that, I could be persuaded to travel
from the UK to America.

Do they run any web pages that I could view.

Phil.

> From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
>
> To:  Phil
>
> You might contact Resonance Research Corp, E11870 Shadylane Rd., Baraboo,
> Wisconsin  53913.  They manufacture large coils with dia. up to 5 feet
and > heights up to 40 ft. tall.  This is the coil spec.  Power levels
around 180
> kva with 70 ft. long sparks.
>
> They have an open house every fall with some fantastic sparking.
>
> DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

Wow -- are there any pictures or documentation of the 40 foot, 180kVA coil
in operation?

-GL