[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:23:39 -0500 (EST)
From: richard hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

At 09:12 PM 2/27/97 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

I'll stick my neck out and say this coil is much fabled and doesn't exist!!
The story behind this goes back a bit.

 No photos, no videos, no proof.

If a coil of such dimensions existed, produced the spark claimed, and I made
it, there would be crap plastered on every wall... free videos to the
doubtful ....front page spreads..... I would air drop leaflets over every
Teslathon in the land.....I would put a massive image of it running, full
tilt, on the cover of my book..... It would be featured promenantly on any
catalog or literature I distributed..... I would make its image part of my
corporate logo... and I would never let anyone forget that I was "King of
the coilers"!!!! (almost enough said here)

 Don't worry Greg, yours is still the "fairest in the land" and produces the
biggest sparks I,ve seen....  And I have both photos and lotsa video tape of
your stuff working.  This fabled system has been earmarked and punctuated
over the years by the absence of any proof beyond verbage and heresay.

Richard Hull, TCBOR