[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Fwd: Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

-- BEGIN included message

>> > Richard; RW;   I saw a coil that I believe Bill Wysock made for an overseas
>> > client on a web page. He was trying it out outside and it was the most
>> > massive thing Ive ever seen, the gap was huge. One thing I wanted to ask
>> > Richard is when you took the photo for the Geographic you guys were
running a
>> > LARGE coil with HUGE streamers and it was inside. How did you stand the
>> > ozone? 15 seconds on my small coil in my apt. and I have to cut it off for
>> > the stink. Stephen Sanders
>
>Stephen,
>
>I have mentioned on this list that I have been poisoned on several
occassions.  It is not pretty and I now avoid it at all costs.  The big
Nemesis coil system was run at about 10KVA and after running, the entire lab
was thrown open to the outside air.  I have large exhaust fans at both ends
of the lab to rid it of excess ozone.

Richard Hull, TCBOR

-- END included message