[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC books (was: Re: loose coupling)

Subject:
        TC books (was: Re: loose coupling)
  Date:
        Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:35:56 -0500 (EST)
  From:
        Paul Anderson <paul-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Sun, 16 Mar 1997, Tesla List wrote:

>   I have also found difficulty in finding a good book on Tesla's work,
> could
> anyone recommend a suitable title.

IMHO, a good TC book is tough to find.  That's why I started the
TCDP(Tesla Coil Documentation Project), to write infofiles on the
innards
of the tesla coil.  BTW, I've started up a list for the TCDP.  To join,
e-mail tcdp-l-request-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net with subscribe in the subject.
TTYL!