[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Type Tesla Coils

  Date:
        Mon, 17 Mar 1997 05:33:13 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: STOPIT11-at-aol-dot-com

You can obtain a free 14 page reprint of "A Guide to Constructing a
Small
Tesla Oscillator" free of charge by sending a $3.00 stamp (no cash or
checks) to cover priority mail directly to:

        Resonance Research Corp.
        E11870 Shady Lane Rd.
        Baraboo,  WI  53913

This booklet is designed especially for first time coil builders and
students constructing projects for science fairs, etc.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net