[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: spare magnetron

  Date:
        Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:25:54 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Ken Aaron

Whatever you finally decide to do with your magnetron --- NVER NEVER
NEVER
run it out of its enclosure.  The microwave radiation will give instant
cataracts on your eyes!  Many of the early radar pioneers discovered
this
the hard way.  A few of the Brit's were permanently blinded with open
radar
beams in small intensities.

Just a caution note to keep you seeing straight.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net