[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re:Michigan Coilers

  Date:
        Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:46:42 -0500
  From:
        "Lord Talimar" <lordtali-at-mill.tds-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Actually, I was just going to suggest that.  I have a friend that lives
right across the road from me that is also into Tesla Coils.  He and I
are
building two separate coils, with our own ideas.  It is interesting to
see
how different parts affect the coils.

I think a progressive party would be cool.  I would like to see how you
experienced people get such huge sparks.  I think my main problem is no
input current from the old transformer that I am using.  Just need a bit
more $$$$ and less bills to worry about.  (but then don't we all :) )

LT