[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lindsay Publications

Subject:   Re: Lindsay Publications
  Date:    Thu, 1 May 1997 15:28:17 -0400 (EDT)
  From:    Chip Atkinson <chip-at-XiG-dot-com>
    To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Sat, 26 Apr 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> Subject:   Re: Lindsay Publications
>   Date:   25 Apr 97 20:26:05 EDT
>   From:  Alan Sharp <100624.504-at-CompuServe.COM>
>     To:  "INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

> Also in the catalogue is Richard Hull's Guide to the Colorado Spring
> Notes - $24.95 ( I think thats come down) Richard posted a few months
> back that it was out of print so I hope this is now available again.

Just to chime in...

I am currently reading both Tesla's Colorado Springs notes and the guide
(simultaneously).  Richard Hull's work is obvious and really allows you
glean the utmost amount of information from Tesla's notes.  I highly
recommend purchasing the guide if you are going to look at the notes.

Chip

First Corollary of Taber's Second Law:
        Machines that perturb people often get murdered.
               -- Pat Taber