[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lindsay Publications

Subject:  Re: Lindsay Publications
  Date:   Thu, 1 May 1997 09:29:07 -0400
  From:   "Lord Talimar" <lordtali-at-mill.tds-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

sounds great, but I feel I NEED to make an off-topic reply.  Instead of
dry-chem., try to find yourself a nice little Halon1211.  Drychem is
extremely corrosive to certain metals, and especially copper or
aluminum.
Careful you dont get the 1301 as it is dangerous to humans and takes the
oxy right out of the air, but 1211 is better since it just smothers it.

LT