[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nikola Tesla

Subject:  Re: Nikola Tesla
  Date:  Mon, 5 May 1997 12:48:55 +0500
  From:  "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Sun, 4 May 97 14:16:35 EDT <pierson-at-ggone.ENET.dec-dot-com>
wrote;

> >        Dr. Tesla himself
>         Who?
>         Nikola Tesla, generally the subject of this group, held no
>         doctorate.

Dr. Nikola Tesla had many honorary Doctorial degrees bestowed upon
him. He earned these degrees by doing instead of buying them at a
University as most do! Don't get me wrong on that last comment but
I hold two masters degrees and my observation of Universities is you
pay your tuition and spend the time, if you do minimaly acceptable
work you get your degree.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/