[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: military transformers

Subject:  Re: military transformers
  Date:   Mon, 05 May 1997 09:35:53 -0500
  From:  David Huffman <huffman-at-FNAL.GOV>
    To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi,
The only problem here is that electronics and TCing are a hard
combination
to get working together. I'm thinking of 1KW minimum, 5KW would be hard
do with transistors/SCRs especially with my budget.  Years ago my
college
room mates and I bought a 3 phase 400Hz dynamotor surplused from some
aircraft. That would be a forgiving unit to use with a coil.
I'll have to get my buddy a call and see if he still has the unit.
Dave Huffman