[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE Re: - Parts search

Subject:      RE Re: - Parts search
       Date:  Wed, 07 May 1997 15:25:08 GMT
       From:  robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
         To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

T>>                 Being humorous?  Oh?  And like I wasn't?  (Already
I'm
T>>                 insulted   [ doesn't take much does it? ] ).

T>Gee your touchy! I wasn't implying that you weren't being humorous,

                I was being humorous about the "touchy" part, too.

                I guess I'd better work on my act.

T>just that it seemed like you were jumping on the poor boy a bit too
T>hard.
                No way.  I knew what I was doing. (When something
                pins the needle on my BS meter - my anti-BS defense
                system launches automatically)

                                - - - - - -

                The 200-ft. (length -?) coil is urban legend on this
                List and was the subject of several threads circa a
                year ago (check the archive?).

                Essentially one poster (who is otherwise prolific
                and sometimes even knowledgeable) claimed to have
                produced such a coil commercially.  Yet no photos
                or other documentation seems to exist.  Several
                other frequent contributors to the List dispute
                the existence of such a coil.   (I'm refraining
                from naming names lest I err -- perhaps others
                will chime in on this).

                                          Perplexed in -- Detroit, USA

                                          Robert Michaels