[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:choppy mesages (Pegasus source)

Subject:  Re:choppy mesages
  Date:   Fri, 9 May 1997 01:47:56 +0500
  From:   "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
 Tue, 6 May 1997 05:16:23 -0500 (CDT) Bert Pool
<bertpool-at-flash-dot-net> wrote;

> Heck, I'm not at all interested in fighting,

I only said that because some people get real touchy when it comes to
their favorite e-mail or any other program for that matter.

> I just want to do my part on getting rid of the line crap.

Frankly I don't see what all the fuss is about it's more of an issue
over neatness than anything else. When I get a message that has an
odd word all by itself in left field I re-format the lines in my
reply, just takes a few seconds.

> I'll see if I can't download Pegasus in the next day or two.
To make you efforts a bit easier heres the URL to get it;

For Win 3.xx;
Pegasus Mail for Win3.x; Winsock/Novell/etc.
1,721,005 bytes  uploaded 97-03-12
ftp://simtel-dot-net/pub/simtelnet/win3/email/winpm253.exe

For Win 95/NT;
Pegasus Mail for Win95; Winsock/Novell/etc.
1,768,934 bytes  uploaded 97-03-12
ftp://simtel-dot-net/pub/simtelnet/win95/email/w32-253.exe

There is also a DOS version and I think there's versions for MAC and
OS/2  to but I'm not sure. BTW unless your strapped for space on your
hard drive you can still keep Eudora and compare the two may be use
Pegasus on the Tesla List and Eudora everywere else. Perhaps in the
meantime complain to Eudora about not being able to adjust line width
while Pegasus can, that should get them moving!<G>

  Thanks for the suggestion.  I like E.P., but I can
> give it up.
>

> Bert Pool
> bertpool-at-flash-dot-net

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/