[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: choppy mesages (Juno ?)

Subject:  Re: choppy mesages
  Date:   Fri, 9 May 1997 01:47:58 +0500
  From:  "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Tue, 6 May 1997 07:55:31 PST Stephen G Stanton
<ulflyer-at-juno-dot-com> wrote;

> Juno works well, too.  I've noticed no chopping complaints, and it is
> also free.

A little comment Stephen, JUNO is not only an e-mail reader it is an
e-mail service provider and the service is also free! BTW is JUNO
still limited to messages no larger than 65K including the header?
If so a lot of messages on this list will pass by you unseen!

> They used to be completely free, too, with a "free" 800 number.

Their service calls used to be free too now they charge by the
minute! And mysteriously the frequency of problems jumped up in
unision with the policy change!

> Great for people like me out in the sticks where everything's a
> toll call except to others in the hinterlands.  There's no more free 800
> number, but it's not a bad program.

Actualy I was one of the early members of JUNO, I still have an
account - Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com I keep it as an emergency backup
for the rare times when my full service account is having
difficulties. BTW is JUNOACCmail still around they were a fantastic
support group. Please answer in private (to my JUNO account if you
prefer <G>) this is way off topic for the Tesla list!

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/