[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Theory and Practice

Subject: Re: Theory and Practice
  Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 08:23:54 -0500
  From: David Huffman <huffman-at-FNAL.GOV>
    To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Richard, All,
I can't leave this one alone either. How can you separate theory from
practice? The idea must come first before practice begins. I'll
concede that sometimes the results of a theory put to practice will
yield a surprise result, but then you will theorize new things to put
to practice. Where would we be without Tesla's theories that he put
to practice.
Dave Huffman