[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Police

Subject:       Re: Police
       Date:   Tue, 13 May 1997 11:57:43 +1200
       From:   "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
         To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Gary,
          If I think I am going to annoy/disturb neighbours, I
generally go tell them first and invite them to have a look. They
really don't seem to mind and in fact it can be a great conversation
starter. Perhaps the lady has had her garden trampled by children. I
have suffered a few broken shrubs on my property but I really didn't
worry too much until the kids one day broke into the shed and took
some bottles of chemicals. I found them strewn (and thankfully mostly
intact) down in the native bush at the bottom of my section. I went
and had a talk to the parents of some after a third of my tomato crop
was decimated in a war game around the same time.
    There might be a good reason (to her) for her intolerance.

FWIW,
Malcolm