[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Startup

Subject: Re: Startup
  Date:  Tue, 13 May 1997 11:43:53 -0500
  From:  Mike Hammer <mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net>
    To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

At 12:05 AM 5/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject:   Re: Startup
>  Date:    Sat, 10 May 1997 19:49:41 +0500
>  From:    "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
>    To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

>On Fri, 9 May 97 09:40:14 UT Larry Robertson
><LWRobertson-at-msn-dot-com> wrote;
>
>> Thanks for taking me on. I've already found good information - not
>> unexpectedly as I am still several levels below rank amateur.
>
>After reading your entire message I would disagree with you on being
>several levels below rank amateur! You have learned enough to make
>modifications on your coil and make it a real performer you are no
>longer a rank ameteur you are now on your way to becoming an
>experienced coiler! If you still feel the need for information
>taylored to the beginner you may wish to join the Tesla coil
>beginners list. To join send an e-mail to; listserve-at-machine-dot-com
>put nothing in the subject and in the body of the message put;
>    subscribe tesla-2
>The list is moderated by Ralph Hartwell <ralph.hartwell-at-machine-dot-com>

Incorrect. The Tesla-2 beginners list cannot be subscribed to
automatically. Subscription requests must be sent to either
myself at mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net  or to Ralph Hartwell  at
ralph.hartwell-at-emachine-dot-com.

Notice that the domain name is emachine-dot-com  not machine-dot-com

TTYL!
Mike Hammer
mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net