[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More magnifier runs

Subject:  Re: More magnifier runs
   Date:  Tue, 13 May 1997 02:13:45 -0400 (EDT)
    From:  richard hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
       To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>The neighbors came out to watch.  We coiled until 11:30 p.m., and
>no one called the cops.  Big sparks, no major component failures, and
>we didn't have to sleep in jail on a mattress that stank of urine,
>so what more could a coiler possibly want?  10 foot sparks of course,
>but we'll get there.  It looks like we'll get there an inch at a
>time.
>
>Bert Pool
>bertpool-at-flash-dot-net
>
>Bert,

Good goin'!  I hope that you guys will ultimately cross that magic
barrier
of 10' soon.  I am also glad no cops showed up.

I am amazed that the layered driver is workin' as well as it is.  I
didn't
hold out much hope for that tack.  Four layers really sounds bizarre.  I
goota' tune in for the next episode!

Good luck to you and Wild Bill

Richard