[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: spark length (20") (fwd)

Subject:  Re: spark length (20") (fwd)
  Date:   Sun, 18 May 1997 09:06:51 -0700
  From:   "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Roderick Maxwell

If you are running a 60 ma neon xmfr then five gaps (6 electrodes) seems
work well with a 200-250 CFM blower fan (plastic case) located about 1
1/2
inches behind the gap.  At 30 ma a simple 2 gap electrode works good
without overquenching.  Also use a fan behind it.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net