[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Just One Pop (Faraday Screen)

Subject:  Re: Just One Pop (Faraday Screen)
  Date:   Wed, 21 May 1997 15:22:07 -0600
  From:   "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Rich Hull

The electrostatic lines may be wrapping in a circular fashion thru space
effect your meter pickup ball.  Try either enclosing the wand or the
pickup
ball in a complete (6 sided or equiv.) Faraday cage as opposed to a
simple
screen.  I will bet the effects will disappear but it would be an
interesting experiment to try as opposed to a screen.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net