[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Green PVC Pipe

Subject:  Re: Green PVC Pipe
  Date:   Wed, 21 May 1997 17:40:49 -0500
  From:   "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> Date:          Wed, 21 May 1997 16:34:17 -0500
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-stic-dot-net>
> To:            "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
> Cc:            "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
> Subject:       Re: Green PVC Pipe

> Subject:  Re: Green PVC Pipe
>   Date:   Wed, 21 May 1997 04:48:25 +0500
>   From:   "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
>     To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

> On Tue, 20 May 1997 18:45:17 -0500 Robert W. Stephens
> <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com> wrote;
>
> > You ask a lot of questions Grasshopper!  I'm sorry but I'm not in the
> > business here of freely writing pages of instruction manual on how-to
> > build a high performance coil every time somebody comes along and
> > frequently asks. I just don't have the time.
> >
> > For a $2000.00  SASRAT (Self Addressed Stamped Return Airplane Ticket)
> > I'll do the instruction you request in person.
> >
> > For $20.00 I'll mail you the plans you desire.
> >
> > Learning from DR.RESONANCE and maybe soon I'll command my own private
> > airplane and be closed 6 months of each year too,
> > rwstephens
> >
> > P.S. I'm not trying to be a capitalist jerk, I'm just trying to keep up
> > with the bill collectors.  If fellow Tesla coilers want to spend
> > their dime to call me or visit I'm always happy to share experience,
> > knowledge and ideas for free (or beer!). : )
>
> Frankly Robert you are being a capitalist JERK! How can you
> rationalize being on this list getting FREE information from everyone
> else on the list and then have the nerve to tell a new comer that you
> want to get payed for info! I personaly think that if your going
> to take that attitude that everyone on the list should REFUSE to
> give YOU any more information unless you pay us! I thought the
> purpose of this list is to FREELY share information with each other!
> You say your only trying to catch up with the bill collectors, well
> try walking in my shoes for a while! I am disabled and NOT on Social
> Security nor Welfare! and I am over $50,000.00 in dept facing
> bankruptcy yet I would never pull the kind of crap you just did
> towards Gary! I'm not trying to start a flame war but that was pretty
> dispicable! If you thought you were being humorous, I think it was in
> very poor taste! I think you owe Gary an appology!!!

Alfred,

The only difference between my post and those routinely offering
materials for sale by DR. RESONANCE,  Jack Couture, and others here
on this list is that I offered an explanation for my not
being able to divert precious time to write long descriptions of
proprietary
information which I am attempting to use to earn a living.  The
things that make my coils perform better than some other people's coils
are not from ideas seen on this list, believe me, they are from my
own hard work experimenting with real hardware!

Note that I even offered to share my ideas if someone was willing to
call me or visit me.  I consider that adequately generous!!!!!!!

I really am sorry that you have got yourself obviously in a knot over
the concept that yet another list member has to make a living.  It
just so happens that building and selling Tesla coils is
the way I now make my living.  I feel as entitled as the next guy to
pursue a paying career and have certainly worked very hard to get
where I am now, so I do not apologize!

Note that I have not made it a routine to post advertisements for my
products on this list as are some others.  This particular post was
actually aimed as a complaint about DR.RESONANCE using this list for
some pretty blatant advertising and marketeering.  Unknown to you I
have had numerous posts, all of them in fact, denied list
publication, all addressing the problem I have with Durlin C. Cox's
use of this list.  This was the very first toned down message to
actually make it through to the published list. This time I was
attempting to
address the problem through a back door approach using sarcasm.

I am sorry that you have your own problems.  Instead of complaining
about other people trying to grab a piece of pie, perhaps you should
reach out your hand too.  It would seem a completely acceptable thing
to do.  Perhaps you could design and offer a software package, or
better yet, write a book about your obviously interesting diversified
background
in science and electricity related experiences.  Heck, you could sell
it through this list.

rwstephens