[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for Coilers in my area!

Subject:     Re: Looking for Coilers in my area!
      Date:  Thu, 22 May 1997 12:25:56 -0400
      From:  "Edward J. Wingate" <ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net>
        To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Tesla List wrote:

> Subject:    Looking for Coilers in my area!
>       Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 17:14:50 -0400
>       From: Tom Heiber <theiber-at-lonet.ca>
>         To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>        CC:  tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
>
>      Hey. It's me again. I was wondering if there were any coilers from
> Tesla list living in my area.
>
>                                                         I live in
> London, Ontario, Canada.
>
> I'd appreciate any messages
>
> Tom Heiber

Hi Tom,

I don't know what you consider to be your area, but I am about 3 hours
to the east of you in Brockport, NY; USA. The lab doors are always open
to serious fellow coilers who want to gain some insite into how someone
else does it.

If this is close enough for you, just send me a private e-mail and I'll
give you an address and phone #. Maybe we can get together.

Safe coiling always,

Ed Wingate    ( fellow coiler east of the border)