[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Best Primary Coil etc ...

Subject:      Best Primary Coil etc ...
       Date:  Fri, 23 May 1997 20:02:38 +1000
       From:  Phil Chalk <philoc-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
         To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Gary,

Excellent !!  Many thanx for your brilliant treatise on all things Tesla
Coil. (I wouldn't mind the 2hr, 5Mb version, either!) This is just the
stuff I've been wanting.

I've been 'off the air' email-wise for a month or so (1128 msgs today !)
and finished my first little coil about 3 wks ago.  So I've been out of
touch & had a million questions.  You've answered most of them.

This first one was always to be a learning tool & test-bed, so I could
make most of my mistakes here before going on to build a much bigger
coil, and you've just saved me heaps of work etc.  I'd like to have
seven neons to lose !  If I lose my one I'm on the hunt again.

I'll post details of my little coil, with a few specific questions, in a
separate piece.

Thanks again,

Phil Chalk.