[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotor BPS

Subject:  Re: Rotor BPS
  Date:   Mon, 26 May 1997 18:45:14 -0600
  From:   "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Gary Weaver

RSG with 10 -12 electrodes running non-synchro at 1800 RPM on a 12" dia.
wheel seem to work fine from 6-15 KVA.  The air generated by the 1/2
dia.
electrodes whirling around seems to do a fine job of quenching.  With
larger coils it is very important to elevate the sec. for best coupling.
We run some of our systems with up to 4-8 inches of elevation above a
flat
copper tubing spiral.  Not much performance gain noted at 3600 RPM.

Hope this helps out.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net